Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Morning Update

9:52am Just received a text from Katy stating that Devin's vitals are remaining stable. The nurses have stated that they do not believe the spastic movements on his left side are seizures. They have stated that if they were seizures than the EEG lines would be spiking and they are not. We won't have any final answers until the doctors examine the EEG results. Katy states that in no way do the EEG lines (waves) look normal. The right side of his brain is showing very little activity and left side is showing almost none. Please continue to pour out your hearts in prayers to this precious boy and his family.

"The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I just can't imagine walking through this without God. Our God is a big God and I know that sweet Devin is being rocked in his arms. Our prayers are with sweet Devin and Katy. ~ Melissa from TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying <3 Praying <3 Praying <3 Praying <3 Praying for a Miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, I have been searching my heart for words of comfort, but I think your Uncle Mike and Aunt Caroline stated them perfectly in the previous post. I love you sweetheart and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will pray for strength, hope and love in ALL areas for you. Remember, only YOU were chosen by GOD to be Devin's mommy. How special you are for that. When your mind is too full, scattered and confused to pray, we will for you.
    Very Lovingly, Kimi Coulter Roset

    ReplyDelete