Friday, October 14, 2011

Most recent news!

Lots of exciting news today!

Doctors visited the little guy and Katy this morning and have advised that the MRI results were good and Devin's brain has stopped swelling! There is actually no swelling, just fluid build up. His inter cranial pressures are not going up which means that he gets the brain drain removed tomorrow.

He had the feeding tube removed this morning! He is eating wonderfully and getting lots of good nutrition from eating!

Doctors plan to move Devin out of the pediatric intensive care unit tomorrow once they have removed the drain. The bone flap replacement surgery should happen in the next few weeks.

Overall Katy says that Devin looks and is doing great!

God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good news.
    people all over are praying for you, little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words can't describe my feelings when I read that Devin smiled, Katy I can't imagine the joy that you felt. I just start to cry everytime I think about it but now it's tears of joy! I can't wait to see you both - lots of love and prayers - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE TEH LORD! Please keep going little buddy! God bless this precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go "Little Champ"! Great news:) I pray u continue to get better daily andgo home oneday soon:) God Bless u and ur Strong Mommy<3
    The Craig Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know you but know Jaclyn McArthur and have been reading you blogs and praying like so many others. The power of prayer is so awesome and seems to be working wonderfully. I can't wait to read that Devin gets to go home, I am sure you are looking forward to that as well. God bless your whole family and I will continue to pray. Michele Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great news!! Thanks for sharing :-) Blessings to the Adams family xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so now I'm crying. No really, crying tears of happiness! Few words to say...except for AMEN!

    ReplyDelete