Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday evening...

Devin had a good day today. He was awake for most of the day and looking like himself!

The speech therapist came by and is going to try to feed him via bottle tomorrow to see if he is able to eat. This will be one step closer to getting him off of the feeding tube. So please pray for his abilities to conquer this task!

He continues to remain in stable condition, vitals are strong and respiration's are good!

We encourage you to continue to pray for this little boy and his family. We know how significant the power of prayer is and it is SO important to keep up our prayer warrior efforts!

Good night!! Ü

3 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go "Little Champ" so good to hear ur doing so good:) keep it up! Keeping u in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about Devin and I'm so sad for this sweet little guy. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete