Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trial: Day 12 (3rd week)

The defense started today with one of their two "experts" as well as a private investigator. I haven't been told anything other then it was still a good day for us. Don't know who is on tomorrow, maybe the other "expert" and then possibly closing statements soon? Anyways... I am just so ready for this to be over!

Tomorrow(Friday) the trial starts at 9:30a.m. at Pomona courthouse (400 Civic Center Plaza #101 Pomona, CA) floor 5 department L. If anyone does want to come to the trial and watch please do not post any details on fb or any other social media site. Also while in the hallway in front of the courtroom do not talk about the case at all, this is a biggie, the jury is standing among you basically.

Katy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katy, I was your aunt Judy's neighbor for 15 years in Riverside. She is a great lady. I learned of your story from her. I was saddened by the tragedy that occurred to your sweet baby and to you. I am praying for justice for Devin and peace for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete