Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trial: Day 7 (2nd week)

COURT IS IN SESSION TOMORROW!

I so wish I had more to report but unfortunately I cannot be there when anyone else is testifying. All I know is who testified which included one of the first responders, some medical personnel from the first hospital he was at and the detective on the case. All I've been told really are that the puzzle pieces are coming together and the case is being well built against the defendant. Sounds good to me!

Tomorrow there is court and we were all surprised by this, the defense will start calling witnesses because the prosecutions "star" witnesses can't be there until Monday and Tuesday. It will be starting at 9:30 a.m. at Pomona courthouse (400 Civic Center Plaza #101 Pomona, CA) floor 5 department L. If anyone does want to come to the trial and watch please do not post any details on fb or any other social media site. Also while in the hallway in front of the courtroom do not talk about the case at all, this is a biggie, the jury is standing among you basically.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment