Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Trial: Day 2

Wow am I exhausted, I spent the entire day on the stand testifying and I'm still not done. Unfortunately I can't give you any details but I can say that that I feel like my head was put in a blender. I left feeling accomplished though! The Defense tried to trip me up and confuse me but its not easy to confuse someone who has only been saying the truth for 3 years.

Tomorrow it picks up again at 10 a.m. on the 5th floor department L. One of the doctors will be testifying and if they finish with him I will be called again. If not I will be back on the stand monday.

Thank you to all the people that came today to support us, it was wonderful being able to look back and see smiling faces encouraging me. For those of you who can't make it to any of the trial days please continue praying for truth and peace and justice for Devin.

Love to you all!
Katy

“When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.” -Luke 12:11-12

1 comment: