Friday, October 24, 2014

Trial: Day 3

I know everyone is chomping at the bit for some information and I really wish I could give more. The last thing in the world we want is a mistrial and have to start all over again. With this said if anyone does want to come to the trial and watch please do not post any details on fb or any other social media site. Also while in the hallway in front of the courtroom do not talk about the case at all, this is a biggie, the jury is standing among you basically.

On to day 3, the doctor ended up being on the stand the whole day so they did not get to me again. It's killing me not to be able to hear what the doctor was saying or even be able to hear it second hand. All I have been told is it was fascinating, informative and incredibly engaging. Ugh! I am most definitely going to be requesting the transcripts when this is all over.

As most of you know the courtroom is "dark" on Fridays so our next day of testimony will be on Monday. It begins at 9:30 a.m Pomona courthouse (400 Civic Center Plaza #101 Pomona, CA) floor 5 department L.

Love to you all!
Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment