Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pictures and a video


Me and Devin had a wonderful week alone while my parents were away. If he wasn't a Mama's boy before this, HE definitely is now... and I am loving it. On Tuesday we stopped by the San Dimas Fire Station to see Herb again as well as meet one of the other men there as well. I was able to ask a few more questions and catch a few pictures. It was a joyous time for us all. To top it off, the public relations lady of the fire dept. was there and is going to do a story on "Baby D" with an obscured picture of him, in the fire dept. newsletter. I hope I can get a copy of that somehow.





We also had to say goodbye to my cousin Jeremiah as he was accepted a position to be an associate worship pastor at LifeChurch.tv in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We are all so proud of him and excited for his new adventures (He also proposed to his wonderful girlfriend Gaby, who we LOVE). Jerry, me and Devin love you tons and are going to miss you, but take this as a promise, after Devins surgery, the trials and once he is officially only mine forever, we will come visit! Congrats and good luck!




Last and certainly not least, our family has a HUGE praise! My uncle Mike(my moms brother) started interferon at the Mayo clinic this last week and in record time his Hepatitus C went from critical to undetectable. We were praying it would help him over the course of a year but God did work and proved us wrong.... in a fantastic way! He will continue the treatments for a year anyways for continued help. Please pray for his and his family's strength during this time as it will be zapping everything out of him. For more information about his journey visit HERE!

Thank you all for everything!
Love to you all:)
Katy & Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment