Monday, November 14, 2011

God is GOOD!!!

Joy reminds me of a song from my childhood –♪♫♪ I’ve got that joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart … ♪♫♫. Once that song gets into your heart you will be singing it all day! True joy can only be attained as part of the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22). It is that overwhelming sense of comfort and contentment that floods one’s soul. It is the thing that we have when we are walking with the Holy Spirit and mortifying the deeds of the flesh (Rom 8:13 KJV). True Joy comes only when we are focused upon walking with the Lord and esteeming others (Phil 2:3-5 KJV). Since Joy is fruit of the Spirit it is a special gift that only the believer has (Eph 1:12-14; 4:30). www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com


Praise the Lord for another beautiful day filled with lots of joy love and laughter!

Katy was able to visit her little guy again today and they had a FUN visit. FULL of giggles and tickles, laughter and joy!

He continues to improve daily and he is the purest testament of God's everlasting LOVE!

We hope this brightens your day and puts a smile on your face!

Much love and thanks to you ALL, May God be with you and bless you always!



11 comments:

  1. JOY in it's greatest moments. Truly a gift to behold. Giving thanks each moment of the day for all that we have been given through Devin and his remarkable family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is child that truly knows love...Appreciating the love and support of wonderful caregivers while knowing this pure heart belongs with his mommy and family. God Bless you All.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing, I have tears of joy for u both! May God continue to bless u and keep u strong eachday passing! Way to go "Little Champ"
    The Craig Family<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a friend of Katy's Aunt Judy and have been following this little guy since you set up the blog. Wow!!! He looks fantastic! It puts a smile on my face everytime I tune into this blog and see the tremendous progress "our" little guy has made. I say "our" because I feel like everyone has taken this little fella under their wing and are just hoping and praying for the very best for him...and it appears he is doing just that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smile melts my heart. What a blessing. Still praying......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly heartwarming! Thank you for the good update. We are still praying here in WA. Rachel and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the song and Bible verse today because once again it just says it all! I just can't stop smiling when I see these pictures and I am so happy. Devin's smile is priceless and its so exciting to see Gods hand in his recovery. I know he will be home soon. I'm going to be singing that song all day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures! Thank you Jesus for the smiles on those faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep praying dear prayer angels. Our trial for custody of Baby Devin is on Monday the 21st at 8:30. We have a lot of support from CPS this time. I was asked "what is your dream for Devin?"I said to have him home and give him all our love and affection and that Devin would have a great life with his mommy, gampy and nannie. We have a safe home for him and would get him every bit of help he needs. So far he is almost walking and does not even have therapy, a miracle. Everyone has come to love him in the foster facility and he has not cried once in their care. Thank you Lord! Keep praying for miracles especially for Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me SO happy.....I love seeing the joy in both of their faces. Devin looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Devin truly is a miracle. I'm in constant prayer and so hopeful for Monday. I've been praying about something specific and it's so close to being answered. I love God and I love that baby!!

    ReplyDelete